Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

GREAT

Its good to see that some people on NG can actually get together and make something that is moving.

Do Us Part Do Us Part

I dont review much but..

I had to stop for this movie. I thought to myself as it was beginning "this is going to be emo" (not that I minded) and then she busts out the razorblade. I was right! Its unfourtinate that some people feel like that is the only thing they can resort to, like nothing else is there to hold on to. This movie is one of a few movies I've watched on NG, the others being by Luis. (Ironically "Till' Death do us Part" (did you get the name for it from that?)

Nice hand drawn graphics when she was opening the pill bottle, it shows art skills instead of just using tween after tween. I also liked her hair, it flowed as if it was real. And I also liked the effect at the end when she jumps off, and the arms appear that wrap around her, and it alpha tweens and shows her in her bed.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Its good but..

Since I dont feel like writing a long review, I'll say this
There is no need for the panty shots every .5 seconds.

an eye for an eye an eye for an eye

You not supposed to..

Submit movies that aren't finished.

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

You have a heart...

Smooth animation... I love the sled scenes. I like how you used other programs then flash to create this excelent peice. I say peice because it IS art nontheless.

strawberry's rant strawberry's rant

Ghey, False. Ghey.

Clock crew movies fucking suck. B is pointless, ghey, and stupid. "OO ALL HAIL B OMFGFOMFGOFGMGOFMGF" Shut the fuck up, please. 50% of NG animators are NOT clocks, you jackass, so please stop lieng. Mostly only clocks vote for clock movies. But since there are 589730 newbie clocks, and like 10 good clock animators, they get good scores. BIG FUCKIN WHOOP. They still suck, and they ALWAYS will. Stop trying to make it better, it wont work, its impossible to make B look cool.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Excellent

I was wantching this series as it was being made, thinking it was good, but not gread. You my friend have a sick and twisted, yet creative mind. I like it. I dont know how this got to number 1 though, you are lucky.

Retarded Animal Babies 6 Retarded Animal Babies 6

Absolutely AMZING

I was very excited last night, as I saw the Retarded Animal Babies 6 link... I watched it, and I was stunned.... You are a fucking genious.. IT was a great, flawless flash...

"Ahh look! I have fingers!"

Strategy Guide Ep. 1 Strategy Guide Ep. 1

Genius!

If you only could make one of these every week like the "You are a Fucking Moron" series... IT would be great!

You are a F*cking Moron2 You are a F*cking Moron2

Ahh its so fun making fun of Jessica Simpson...

Shes a stupid bitch.. Which is why I refuse to watch that show! Her idiocy cancels out her beautiful body, so shes not even hot because shes dumb! Good work.. Please make more!