DBZA VG: animatic DBZA VG: animatic

oh wow.

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

GREAT

Its good to see that some people on NG can actually get together and make something that is moving.

Do Us Part Do Us Part

I dont review much but..

I had to stop for this movie. I thought to myself as it was beginning "this is going to be emo" (not that I minded) and then she busts out the razorblade. I was right! Its unfourtinate that some people feel like that is the only thing they can resort to, like nothing else is there to hold on to. This movie is one of a few movies I've watched on NG, the others being by Luis. (Ironically "Till' Death do us Part" (did you get the name for it from that?)

Nice hand drawn graphics when she was opening the pill bottle, it shows art skills instead of just using tween after tween. I also liked her hair, it flowed as if it was real. And I also liked the effect at the end when she jumps off, and the arms appear that wrap around her, and it alpha tweens and shows her in her bed.

Call of Camelot Call of Camelot

its visually appealing, but really looks like it should be one of those facebook games.. that isn't too fun to play.

Jungle Dirt Bike Jungle Dirt Bike

0 stars. there is no way to move the motorcycle after spawning & no way to get back to the main menu. fix it & repost for a better rating

Domino Rush Domino Rush

art work is nice & the music is cool, but it gets REAL repetitive.. I fell off the map and could not recover.. so the platforms were there and I could press space and hear the squeezing sound, but I could not respawn to continue the game.. that is a gamebreaker right there. for that reason, I reviewed you for 1.5. I will change the score if you update with that bugfix.

sethii responds:

Thank you for finding a bug. We have fixed it already, feel free to test it again :)

The Starcraft Song The Starcraft Song

I loved it

I used to be so good at StarCraft (1025-12-126) was my record.. Lol

My advice to you is turn down the StarCraft speech layer... It kind of overpowers the music

I still voted 5

EternitySpent responds:

Hawt. Thats better then my 160-19-30.

Mortal Kombat Remix Mortal Kombat Remix

I like it..

It sounds a little too buzzy, but its great none the less. Unfortuniately some of the notes are wrong

These are the correct notes:
AACADAEC
CCECGCEC
GGBGCGDB
FFAFCFCA

DJ-Keen responds:

Thanks a load!

Mario Mix for Piano Mario Mix for Piano

This HAS to be a duo

Respond to me saying yes or no.

jackie1188 responds:

No, its for only one Piano